Mauviel M' Heritage egg beating bowl 20cm
Copper is the traditional material of great cooking. We have selected the M' Heritage range of specialist copper. These beautiful pans are made by Mauviel, one of the longest established French manufacturers. They are really substantial, made of 2.5.mm gauge copper, with curving cast iron handles. Unlined copper egg beating bowl, as used by the best professional chefs.
Out of stock
In 1830, in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles, which is located near the Mont-Saint-Michel, Mr. Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. Villedieu-les-Poêles, “the city of copper”, has an 800 year heritage of copper manufacturing. The strength and foundation for Mauviel's manufacturing expertise is based upon this rich tradition of copper manufacturing that has been handed down from generation to generation. Since the very early years, by offering the highest quality products, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Throughout the world Mauviel products are used by many famous chefs and professionals. With 1,000 products, Mauviel offers several ranges of high quality products made from copper, stainless steel or aluminium. Each range is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning professional and household cooks.
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
- All M'héritage products are designed for use in the oven.
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
For more information visit the How to clean copper page on the Mauviel website.