David Mellor Design is renowned for our exceptional service and product quality. Every detail of our products, shops, visitor centre and caf√© is carefully considered and designed to offer the best possible customer experience.
If you have an interest in design and are passionate about delivering great retail and food experiences, please get in touch. Our current vacancies are listed below.
When applying for any of these vacancies, or if you are sending a speculative application, please send an email to the listed address with the following information:
- The job role that you are applying for.
- A copy of your CV in Microsoft Word (.docx), Open Document (.odt) or Portable Document Format (.pdf).
- A short note explaining why you would like to be considered for the role.
Part-time Serving Assistants
We are seeking reliable, flexible and well-presented members of staff for serving duties in our Design Museum Caf√©.
The ideal candidates must have:
- excellent communication skills
- a commitment to providing quality service
Previous front of house experience preferred but training will be given.
Weekday and weekend shifts available. No evenings.
Please send your application to Sherrie Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no vacancies.