David Mellor Embassy clear tumbler 25cl
Corin Mellor's Embassy glass has been designed to complement the famous David Mellor Embassy cutlery, still being made in both sterling silver and stainless steel. With its graceful flowing lines Embassy glass too seems set to be a classic of its times.
Produced to our specifications in a leading European glassworks with over 130 years of tradition, each piece is handcrafted by skilled glassmasters with decades of experience.
Each Embassy glass is individually mouth-blown into wooden moulds in the finest lead free crystal, resulting in glasses of superior clarity and quality.
|Material||Lead free crystal|
- Suitable for dishwashers, however we recommend washing by hand.
- If using a dishwasher, use a mild detergent and run on a gentle cycle. Consult the owner’s manual for best results.
- Regular dishwasher use can in time reduce the clarity of glass, resulting in a dull or cloudy finish.
- To avoid thermal shock and possible fracture, do not subject glass to extreme changes in temperature.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.