David Mellor coloured glass medium bowl smoke grey 13cm
A superb collection of glass bowls in iridescent colours designed by Corin Mellor. Small size of bowl can be used as a dessert bowl or with tea light. Each bowl is boxed individually.
David Mellor Design operates on the simple principle that well designed tableware is a vital part of any interior. The company was set up by David Mellor, Royal Designer for Industry, in the 1950s. The first and now famous David Mellor shop opened in Sloane Square, London, in 1969 and soon became a focal point of Swinging Sixties Chelsea and remains one of London’s most original and individual shops. We run our own design office within the company and so the David Mellor collection is constantly evolving. Many of our products are designed by Corin Mellor, Creative Director, exclusively for the David Mellor shops and are produced by specially selected workshop producers and manufacturers. David Mellor now holds one of the most impressive collections of the finest British Crafts and sophisticated modern tableware and kitchenware, including the world famous David Mellor Cutlery, to be found on the international scene.
- Suitable for dishwashers, however we recommend washing by hand.
- If using a dishwasher, use a mild detergent and run on a gentle cycle. Consult the owner’s manual for best results.
- Regular dishwasher use can in time reduce the clarity of glass, resulting in a dull or cloudy finish.
- To avoid thermal shock and possible fracture, do not subject glass to extreme changes in temperature.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.