David Mellor Design is renowned for our exceptional service and product quality. Every detail of our products, shops, visitor centre and café is carefully considered and designed to offer the best possible customer experience.
If you have an interest in design and are passionate about delivering great retail and food experiences, please get in touch. Our current vacancies are listed below.
When applying for any of these vacancies, or if you are sending a speculative application, please send an email to the listed address with the following information:
- The job role that you are applying for.
- A copy of your CV in Microsoft Word (.docx), Open Document (.odt) or Portable Document Format (.pdf).
- A short note explaining why you would like to be considered for the role.
Full-time and Part-time Serving Assistants - Design Museum Café
We are seeking a reliable, flexible and well-presented member of staff for serving duties in our Design Museum Café. The ideal candidates must have enthusiasm, excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing quality service.
Previous front of house experience preferred but training will be given.
Full-time and part-time positions available, including weekends. No evenings.
To apply for this position please email Chris Smith, Café Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Sales Assistant - Sloane Square
We are seeking a committed, enthusiastic person to join our small, friendly team at our renowned Sloane Square shop. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide customers with the very highest level of customer service and advice, in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, a commitment to providing quality service, and demonstrated experience in retail sales. An interest in cookery, design and aesthetics is a must.
Key characteristics of the candidate include:
- Proven experience in retail sales.
- Clear communication skills face-to-face and over the phone.
- Experience working with customers, helping customers with a wide range of products and queries.
- Friendly and approachable manner with a willingness to work as part of a small team.
- In-depth appreciation of design and aesthetics.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and punctual.
This is a full-time position.
To apply for this position please email Liv Pedersen, Store Manager at: email@example.com