Mauviel M'Stone sauteuse pan 20cm
Designed to be used in conjunction with Mauviel M'Cook stainless steel. This is really professional cookware in heavy gauge anodized aluminium. The exceptionally durable ceramic non-stick finish has been specially developed to be environmentally friendly, free of PFOA and PTFE. The lids and beautiful cast handles are stainless steel. The curved sauteuse, a traditional French pan, is especially useful for quick frying and sealing poultry and meat.
Out of stock
|Anodized aluminium, ceramic non-stick finish
|Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
Advice on use
- Avoid metallic utensils because they could scratch and result in disintegration of the pan. Use a wooden or silicone spatula to preserve the metal.
Advice on maintenance
- For daily use, handwashing with soapy water is sufficient.
- Do not use dishwashers. The cleaning products are too detergent, and tend to eat out the aluminium.
- The following cleaning products are suitable for use:
- Blanc de Meudon, special brand
- White vinegar
- Soapy water
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Clay stone
- Do not use a stainless steel sponge. Stainless steel scratches aluminium, the use of metallic sponges can be dangerous as the pan could disintegrate and taint the food. The standard green sponge is most suited for cleaning aluminium.
- Avoid lemon, it is too corrosive.