Mauviel M' Stone sauté pan 24cm
Designed to be used in conjunction with Mauviel M'Cook stainless steel. This is really professional cookware in heavy gauge anodized aluminium. The exceptionally durable ceramic non-stick finish has been specially developed to be environmentally friendly, free of PFOA and PTFE. The lids and beautiful cast handles are stainless steel. Lids supplied separately.
|Material||Anodized aluminium, ceramic non-stick finish|
|Fuel types||Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven|
In 1830, in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles, which is located near the Mont-Saint-Michel, Mr. Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. Villedieu-les-Poêles, “the city of copper”, has an 800 year heritage of copper manufacturing. The strength and foundation for Mauviel's manufacturing expertise is based upon this rich tradition of copper manufacturing that has been handed down from generation to generation. Since the very early years, by offering the highest quality products, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Throughout the world Mauviel products are used by many famous chefs and professionals. With 1,000 products, Mauviel offers several ranges of high quality products made from copper, stainless steel or aluminium. Each range is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning professional and household cooks.
Advice on use
- Avoid metallic utensils because they could scratch and result in disintegration of the pan. Use a wooden or silicone spatula to preserve the metal.
Advice on maintenance
- For daily use, handwashing with soapy water is sufficient.
- Do not use dishwashers. The cleaning products are too detergent, and tend to eat out the aluminium.
- The following cleaning products are suitable for use:
- Blanc de Meudon, special brand
- White vinegar
- Soapy water
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Clay stone
- Do not use a stainless steel sponge. Stainless steel scratches aluminium, the use of metallic sponges can be dangerous as the pan could disintegrate and taint the food. The standard green sponge is most suited for cleaning aluminium.
- Avoid lemon, it is too corrosive.