David Mellor Rummer aperitif/dessert wine glass 13cl
This range of glasses and goblets, designed by Corin Mellor, takes its inspiration from the lovely robust character of English 18th century glassware. A craft-made collection, the glasses have slight variations in their shapes and sizes, all part of their individuality and charm.
Produced to our specifications in a leading European glassworks with over 130 years of tradition, each piece is handcrafted by skilled glassmasters with decades of experience.
Each Rummer glass is individually mouth-blown into wooden moulds in the finest lead free crystal, resulting in glasses of superior clarity and quality.
|Material||Lead free crystal glass|
- Suitable for dishwashers, however we recommend washing by hand.
- If using a dishwasher, use a mild detergent and run on a gentle cycle. Consult the owner’s manual for best results.
- Regular dishwasher use can in time reduce the clarity of glass, resulting in a dull or cloudy finish.
- To avoid thermal shock and possible fracture, do not subject glass to extreme changes in temperature.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.